DJJD's ZoNe

Monday, August 28, 2006

TeChNoLoGy iS cOoL

Technology helps me to do stuff easier like homework or projects. The internet is good because it helps you research for information that you need, but is also bad because there are many inappropriate content that are for adults and not for kids.

My expectations of my blog are for many people to go in and visit a lot and enjoy. Also I want them to leave good comments about my blog. I hope people of different countries around the world leave messages.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Luis Carlos U. said…

    I think that it is a great post but it is a little empty. I think you can make more effort J.D.

    Nice blog. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger La_Colombianita said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger La_Colombianita said…

    JD you are right about innapropiate content on the web but also teens should be more carefull about what they type in. This is a peril that stock us in our own home.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger natalia y. said…

    Hey JD
    Whats up?Hey I really liked your post. It is true that sometimes there appears bad things for children. However, I do like to do homework in computers. It is very cool!Good work!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home