DJJD's ZoNe

Monday, October 02, 2006

JD Struggles To...


I have many problems in my life but as I always say, you can't escape from them you have to face them and solve them. My way to deal them is to try to see how I could solve it, make ideas to solve it, and finally gather my ideas and solve it. When I have a problem and I am under pressure, I get very stressed and I don't think very well in what I am going to do so I get a little calm and I compare this problem with an other problem I had before and try to make a solution similar to that problem. Also when I have this type of problem, I have a bad habit and is that everyone who mess up with me will get ignored because of my stress. The difference between a under pressure problem and a problem that you have to reflect is that in the problem under pressure the solution is not as good as the problem where you have time to reflect.

Once I had homework and when I was with my friends doing it, once we were done, they gave it to me to bring it to school but I forgot and leaved it home. Suddenly my reaction was to do it at recess and say that we will bring the other half of the job tomorrow to the teacher. My way to try to fix it worked but after that I knew that I had to pay more attention to my homework and try to be more responsible. I got a bad feeling with myself because I knew that the teacher could tell us to be more responsible next time and put us a bad grade. Later I searched for my friends and I told them that I was sorry and I would not do it again so they got a little angry with me but several days later the forgave me.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger andres said…

    JD I also think solving the problems is the best way to deal them. If you don’t solve them they wont be never better so I recommend that if some one has a problem be a problem solver

     

Post a Comment

<< Home