DJJD's ZoNe

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Worst Week!

Well, my worst holiday happen in the week of my birthday! 1)this has involved Suspension, punishment, and blood. It all begin Monday, I was at home having breakfast and I had a feeling that I was missing to do a homework so I called Sergio and I told him all the homework I had done and I asked him if I was missing anything and he told me that all the things I told him was all the homework we had to do for the weekend so I relaxed. Once 2) I got to school, I felt crushed, stressed, and scared once I saw the board and it said Math pages 365 to 367 #1-80 all. I turned ran to my desk and I took out 3) pencils, one pen, and a big white eraser and begin to do the homework before the bell rings and classes begin. Luckily I finished my homework but I was scared for the whole day. Tuesday begin and the countdown for my day was almost over, it was just 24 hours ago from Tuesday morning. I went to school as normal and when the day was almost over, I suddenly begin fighting with Sergio and I got so angry that I threw him a book and unluckily I hit him in the eye and suddenly the Spanish teacher saw Sergio’s eye bleeding a little bit and took me to the office and took Sergio to the nurse. when I was in the office Ms. Miriam gave me a harsh suspension and in that moment 4(I cried, I Suffered, and I think and knew that my birthday party was in danger. 5(Once my mother picked me up at noon, and I got punished. Under the observation my mother, I couldn't watch TV or play anything or even use the computer because of the punishment. 6(As the day transcured, I slept all the day.0) Yes, it seems very boring and trust me it is.

This was the worse weekend I remembered. 8) whenever you have a very bad weekend like I did, remember to relax and try to not stress. Fortunately my party was made and it was a success.

1. Series of objects.
2. Series of modifiers.
3. Series of phrases.
4. Series of independent clauses.
5. Introductory prepositional phrase.
6. Introductory participial phrase.
7. Introductory yes, no, or interjection.
8. Introductory Adverb clause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home