DJJD's ZoNe

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Iraq...life as hell

Iraq few years ago was invaded by the U.S. in search of the president Saddam Hussein. The capital Baghdad was bombed and about half of its population was killed. After a time Saddam Hussein was captured, the killing of people in Iraq slowed down. Last year, in the 2006 Saddam Hussein was executed.

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, visited Iraq and its prime minister and she admitted that she was impressed with the security plan that they had made and its awesome results. She stated that the morgue was receiving 40 to 50 bodies per day before and now the morgue is receiving about 20 in the surrounding 48 hours.

The secretary Condoleezza Rice also said that the U.S. is trying to help Iraq and the surrounding countries to improve he refugees system by creating more for the displaced families. After her meeting with the prime minister she went to Israel to talk about the peace treatment.

I really think this is important because this helps into make an agreement of peace from the U.S. to the countries in the Middle East because the less the people die, the more changes the nations will see. Compared to times before, this crisis has really improved due to the countdown of dead people have improved and also that the country could have a stable security system without no problems and letting the nation fully develop. I inference that this means that the "war" must get over in some near time and that Osama Bin Laden and the Al Qaeda group will stop doing all does bad things and surrender to justice.

I've learned a lot of this by articles in magazines, internet, and any other communication network, and also a lot of what I’ve seen on the T.V. of news and al that kind of stuff. I am really happy that this event of security programs and planning is working and I will always find it memorable because is really amazing that from a short time to now, the death count of the war countries have improved extremely.

Well this article that I read really makes me think on the Middle East and focus on it and try to combine it with the topic that I am doing. I guess this combination that I want to do will be interesting and that will really help in the TLP and all the post that I will futurely be doing. My friend Sebastian and I will try to expand our topic of terrorism and kidnapping to everything related to the Al Qaeda and the Middle East new of the countries in war with the U.S. that is an ally with our country Colombia. Maybe we will involve some politics as the threat of Venezuela to the U.S. and their agreement of helping Cuba with the Russian Communism. I hope the U.S. and its relationship with the middle countries improve because after that happens, I'm sure that the U.S. will help us in Colombia to vanish the terrorism and to fumigate all the cocaine farmlands and bring peace to our little beautiful country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home